Asian Style Scrambled Eggs – This is just one of the many recipes taken from our monthly recipe packs. Each month we provide 12 delicious recipes that cater to all aspects of your nutrition, from pre workout snack ideas, to vegan friendly dessert options. All recipes come complete with a MyFitnessPal barcode so you can scan each recipe directly into the app.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 200g mixed Asian vegetables
- 1 tsp. black sesame seeds
- Coriander, to serve
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Whisk eggs and egg whites together in a bowl. Season with pepper and soy sauce.
- Heat 1tsp. sesame oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Add the mixed veggies and 1 tbsp. of water. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes until tender. Transfer onto a plate.
- Add egg mixture to pan and swirl to coat the base. Cook without stirring for 30 seconds. Using a wooden spoon, push the set eggs to the outer edge and the raw eggs to the centre.
- Gently push the eggs around the pan every 15 seconds until set. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Remove from heat and serve with earlier prepared vegetables – top with fresh coriander and additional sesame seeds to serve.